Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 97 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports hundreds of emoji’s, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
1. This is available on Google play store.
2. In play store just type “Google Handwriting input” and you will get recommendations.
3. It can be installed like other applications available on Google play store.
4. It is a free application of Google.